2007 BMW M6
- $29,534 - $32,887
The 2007 M6 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the Coupe and the Convertible.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The Convertible is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 M6 is a carryover from 2006.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 BMW M6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles