2007 BMW M6
- $37,815 - $41,145
The 2007 M6 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the Coupe and the Convertible.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The Convertible is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 M6 is a carryover from 2006.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 BMW M6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
First ride: BMW C 600 Sport maxi-scooter has the brand's sporty flair
With a brand forever linked with the "ultimate driving machine" tagline, you might not associate BMW...Read Full Review
For sale: BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK test cars
Spring is just weeks away, and with the new season comes the dream of warm weather and open-road rom...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Next BMW 3 Series coupe becomes 4 Series
At the Detroit Auto Show this week BMW showed the next-generation 3 Series-based coupe. Although off...Read Full Review
We drive the BMW ActiveHybrid 5 to see if it is sporty and efficient
You may not have heard, but BMW now offers its luxurious 5 Series sedan as hybrid. We recently spent...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles