2010 BMW M6
- $59,478 - $62,990
The 2010 M6 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the Coupe and the Convertible.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V10, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2010 M6 is a carryover from 2009.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2010 BMW M6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Bmw M6
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles