2014 BMW M6
- $111,200 - $117,500
- $102,305 - $108,100
The 2014 M6 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger CSCL, SCCV, or SLSS, available in 3 trims, ranging from the... read more Coupe to the Convertible.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 560-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 BMW M6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 BMW M6 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 BMW M6
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles