2014 BMW X1
- $30,900 - $38,800
- $28,430 - $35,695
The 2014 X1 is a 4-door, 5-passenger UL, available in 3 trims, ranging from the sDrive28i to the xDrive35i.... read more
Upon introduction, the sDrive28i is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 240-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. The xDrive35i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 BMW X1
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 BMW X1 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 BMW X1
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles