2004 BMW X3
3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $8,053 - $8,744
The 2004 X3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the 2.5i Sports Activity... read more Vehicle and the 3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle. The 2004 X3's closest competitor is the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Upon introduction, the 2.5i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The 3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 X3 is all-new for 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 BMW X3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series ordering guide leaked
We probably know a lot more about the BMW 2 Series than we're meant to seeing that its official ...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles