2005 BMW X3
3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $8,909 - $9,754
The 2005 X3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the 2.5i Sports Activity... read more Vehicle and the 3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle.
Upon introduction, the 2.5i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The 3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2005 X3 is a carryover from 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 BMW X3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles