2009 BMW X3 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Extremely sporty ride, excellent handling and good fuel economy
- Suspension might be too stiff for certain people
Purchased As Used
Great SUV, true sports car handling/ responsiveness. The suspension might be too stiff for some people but that the way a sports car suspension should be. Extremely fast, I was doing 137 mph on the autobahn the other day and felt like nothing. I love my X3. Would definately buy another X3 later on.
11 out of 34 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles