2013 BMW X3 User Reviews
- $38,850 - $43,950
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks outstanding. Great ride and handling. Luxurious interior,
- Adding all of the options gets pricey
Purchased As New
This vehicle is a complete pleasure to drive. The cabin is comfortable luxurious and the driving position is excellent. Acceleration is crisp and the ride is very smooth and quiet. An excellent purchase we are very pleased with.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles