2014 BMW X3
- $39,800 - $44,900
- $36,615 - $41,310
The 2014 X3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger UL, available in two trims, the xDrive28i and the xDrive35i.
Upon... read more introduction, the xDrive28i is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 240-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The xDrive35i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 BMW X3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 BMW X3 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 BMW X3
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles