2001 BMW X5
3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $6,150 - $7,203
The 2001 X5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the 3.0i Sports Activity... read more Vehicle and the 4.4i Sports Activity Vehicle. The 2001 X5's closest competitors include the GMC Yukon Denali, the GMC Yukon XL Denali, and the Lincoln Navigator.
Upon introduction, the 3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 4.4i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 282-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 BMW X5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles