2004 BMW X5
4.4i Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $9,536 - $14,930
The 2004 X5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 3.0i Sports... read more Activity Vehicle to the 4.8is Sports Activity Vehicle. The 2004 X5's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Lexus RX 330, and the Volvo XC90.
Upon introduction, the 3.0i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 4.8is Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 355-horsepower engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 X5 is freshened for 2004.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 BMW X5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles