2007 BMW X5
3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $19,517 - $20,963
The 2007 X5 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the 3.0si Sports... read more Activity Vehicle and the 4.8i Sports Activity Vehicle.
Upon introduction, the 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The 4.8i Sports Activity Vehicle is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 350-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 X5 is redesigned for 2007.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 BMW X5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles