2008 BMW X5
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$26,061 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 4.8L V8, 32 valves, 350 hp @ 6300 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 14 mpg city / 19 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- good appearance
- price value, mechanical p...
“Today I sold my BMW 2008 X5 4.8 with all possible options. The car was in mint condition with not even one mark on it due to our TLC. I bou...”more
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles