2008 BMW X5 User Reviews
3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $22,052 - $26,061
- No trim specified for this review
- Just about right on fuel comsumption for a luxury SAV. Navigation system is on the dot.
- Ride is a little rough, Annoying sound on the humps and expensive accessories..
In this computer age, people should easily learn how to use the i-Drive. Everything at your finger tips including service schedules and reminders. The panorama sunroof is wonderful, standard Run Flat Tire is surely a part of safety and security making a spare tire a thing of the past. I'm sure, the next generation of BMW will come with No Flat Tire as standard :)
59 out of 109 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW X4 slantback is nearly here
Another day, another new BMW spied. Sometimes it feels like Bimmer is developing so many new models ...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles