2008 BMW X5 User Reviews
4.8i Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $22,052 - $26,061
- No trim specified for this review
- Just about right on fuel comsumption for a luxury SAV. Navigation system is on the dot.
- Ride is a little rough, Annoying sound on the humps and expensive accessories..
In this computer age, people should easily learn how to use the i-Drive. Everything at your finger tips including service schedules and reminders. The panorama sunroof is wonderful, standard Run Flat Tire is surely a part of safety and security making a spare tire a thing of the past. I'm sure, the next generation of BMW will come with No Flat Tire as standard :)
59 out of 109 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles