2008 BMW X5 User Reviews
3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle shown
- $22,052 - $26,061
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautifully designed, useful i-drive, excellent brakes, bi-xenon lights, sporty interior.
- Low expectancy tyres, rough ride, not-so-brilliant performance, not the best grip in tight curves.
Despite some details, I like my 2008 X5 a lot.
I love the i-drive, I don't understand why so many people is against it, they must be really old...
The interior looks great, with simil titanium trim and black leather seats.
I drive a lot on dirt roads and the ride is not very smooth though.
Plus, the truck jumps like a leopard when it founds a bump.
Got scared twice losing the grip on curves, maybe I entered too fast, but that doesn't happen with my other truck, a 2003 Range Rover.
The acceleration is not superb, but that's what the 4.8i model is for...
Brakes are amazing.
I really don't appreciate to not be able to look at a temperature gauge or to check the oil wth a stick...
7 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles