2011 BMW X5 User Reviews
- $37,042 - $44,510
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy for a SUV, Great handling in all weather conditions, excellent torque
- navigation could be better
Purchased As New
Had our X5 35d for two years now and we love it. Drove it through some really rough winters with no issue what so ever.
We get 22 mpg 20/80 (Hwy/city). When we drive long distance we typically average about 28 to 30 mpg. In fact last winter I drove from Dallas TX, to north KS without stopping for gas. However I did stop to pull a state trooper out of snow bank...no problems.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Details New Proactive Driving Assistant
If you think your current car is clever with adaptive headlights, rain-sensing wipers and the abilit...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles