2011 BMW X5 User Reviews
- $37,042 - $44,510
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy for a SUV, Great handling in all weather conditions, excellent torque
- navigation could be better
Purchased As New
Had our X5 35d for two years now and we love it. Drove it through some really rough winters with no issue what so ever.
We get 22 mpg 20/80 (Hwy/city). When we drive long distance we typically average about 28 to 30 mpg. In fact last winter I drove from Dallas TX, to north KS without stopping for gas. However I did stop to pull a state trooper out of snow bank...no problems.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles