2012 BMW X5
xDrive35i Premium shown
- $39,334 - $48,600
The 2012 X5 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 5 trims, ranging from the xDrive35i... read more to the xDrive50i.
Upon introduction, the xDrive35i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The xDrive50i is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 400-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 BMW X5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles