2012 BMW X5
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$42,807 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 12000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L I6, 24 valves, 265 hp @ 4200 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Handling, Styling, Versit...
- Heavy and can get expensi...
“I very seriously doubt Kenny and Alley ever REALLY owned an X5. And if you did Kenny, little suggestion - sue BMW, you will get no where wi...”more
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles