2010 BMW X6 User Reviews
- $38,888 - $45,265
- No trim specified for this review
- Powerful, very fast for the size, plenty of room for seating and elegant
- Trunk space is decreased, spare tire is $150.00 and not included due to runflats
Purchased As New
A really nice vehicle as I own a 2011 X6 35i. The power is incredible and yet, it's a little wide, however the performance is like no other SUV or luxury vehicle. Test drive one and you will be sold. Recognize: add-ons are pricey, so the price may increase $10-15K.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles