2012 BMW X6
- $47,683 - $55,208
The 2012 X6 is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in two trims, the xDrive35i and... read more the xDrive50i.
Upon introduction, the xDrive35i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The xDrive50i is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 400-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 BMW X6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles