1997 BMW Z3
- $3,923 - $4,759
The 1997 Z3 is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car, available in two trims, the 1.9L and the 2.8L.... read more
Upon introduction, the 1.9L is equipped with a standard 1.9-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. The 2.8L is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I6, 189-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 BMW Z3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles