1999 BMW Z3
Roadster 2.3L shown
- $4,936 - $6,120
The 1999 Z3 is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports coupe, or convertible, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the Roadster 2.3L to the Coupe 2.8L. The 1999 Z3's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Camaro, the Mitsubishi 3000GT, and the Saab 9-3 Viggen.
Upon introduction, the Roadster 2.3L is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The Coupe 2.8L is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I6, 193-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 BMW Z3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles