2003 BMW Z4
roadster 3.0i shown
- $7,363 - $9,101
The 2003 Z4 is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury convertible, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the roadster 2.5i and the roadster 3.0i. The 2003 Z4's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Honda S2000, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the roadster 2.5i is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive are optional. The roadster 3.0i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 Z4 is all-new for 2003.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 BMW Z4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW i3 Hits Top Speed [video]
The all-new BMW i3 electric city car is no speed freak; that’s where the i8 comes in. But how fast...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles