2004 BMW Z4
roadster 2.5i shown
- $8,676 - $10,668
The 2004 Z4 is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car, available in two trims, the roadster 2.5i and... read more the roadster 3.0i. The 2004 Z4's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Nissan 350Z Roadster, and the Volvo C70.
Upon introduction, the roadster 2.5i is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive are optional. The roadster 3.0i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Z4 is a carryover from 2003.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 BMW Z4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Convertibles
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles