2005 BMW Z4
Roadster 2.5i shown
- $10,714 - $12,869
The 2005 Z4 is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car, available in two trims, the Roadster 2.5i and... read more the Roadster 3.0i.
Upon introduction, the Roadster 2.5i is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Roadster 3.0i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2005 Z4 is a carryover from 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 BMW Z4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles