2007 BMW Z4
Roadster 3.0i shown
- $16,264 - $18,163
The 2007 Z4 is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Roadster 3.0i to the Coupe 3.0si.
Upon introduction, the Roadster 3.0i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The Coupe 3.0si is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2007 Z4 is a carryover from 2006.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 BMW Z4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
Toyota overtakes BMW to regain most valuable brand title
One of the best indicators of how valuable each brand is compared to its rivals is the annual BrandZ...Read Full Review
First ride: BMW C 600 Sport maxi-scooter has the brand's sporty flair
With a brand forever linked with the "ultimate driving machine" tagline, you might not associate BMW...Read Full Review
For sale: BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK test cars
Spring is just weeks away, and with the new season comes the dream of warm weather and open-road rom...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Next BMW 3 Series coupe becomes 4 Series
At the Detroit Auto Show this week BMW showed the next-generation 3 Series-based coupe. Although off...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles