2010 BMW Z4
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$28,471 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L I6, 24 valves, 255 hp @ 6600 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 18 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great MPG's Look...
- Not enough storage space ...
“This car is a blast to drive. Even does well on long trips. Not a day goes by that someone doesen't tell me it looks good.”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles