2013 BMW Z4
- $47,350 - $64,200
- $43,560 - $59,065
The 2013 Z4 is a 2-door, 2-passenger SCCV, available in 3 trims, ranging from the sDrive28i to the sDrive35is.... read more
Upon introduction, the sDrive28i is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 240-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The sDrive35is is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 335-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 BMW Z4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles