2000 Buick Century
- $2,507 - $2,900
The 2000 Century is a 4-door, 6-passenger family sedan, available in two trims, the Custom and the Limited.... read more The 2000 Century's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Malibu, the Mitsubishi Galant, and the Volvo S40.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.1-liter, V6, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Buick Century
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
First drive video: 2013 Buick Encore SUV blazes a tiny trail
The Encore boldly goes where no Buick has gone before. This diminutive crossover is the first domest...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano, Chevy Cruze and Sonic cars recalled due to air bags
General Motors has issued a recall for 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze and Sonic cars today. Acco...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
Inside the world's largest Buick factory — in China
How General Motors kept its oldest brand alive in AsiaRead Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles