2005 Buick Century User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great quiet ride, Solid feel, good in snow, powerful, good mpg, dependable
- GMAC Financing. Rust under one door in 1 year. Carpet pulls out on one side. Bottoms out easily.
I would definitely buy another one but they dropped the model. This car has never had a mechanical problem whatsoever in 5 years. It rides and feels like a midsize luxury car. It does occasionally bottom out on the front cowling in places you would not expect though. It is not that the car is really low to the ground, it is just that the front end has something under there. Buick should not have dropped this car model.
BEWARE OF GMAC FINANCING.
GMAC financed this car. I will never go through GMAC again. You have to mail your payment 3 weeks early to avoid a late fee.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles