2005 Buick Century User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, comfortable ride, good pep
- Every once in awhile there is a crackling sound from the engine,much like a catalytic converter
I no sooner got driving this car when I noticed a film on the windshield, mostly outside, but some inside. It appears to be like a silicone or similar appearance. It is very difficult to get off and seems worse when I have been using the blower. The dealer says this is normal for today' cars.I have tried numerous cleaning methods includine the companies own cleaner, soap and hot water, vinegar and water etc. There have been times I have come close to pulling off the highway in rainy weather as my vision is very severely curtailed.
Has any one else run into this?
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles