2012 Buick Enclave
Premium FWD shown
- Not Available
The 2012 Enclave is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger sport-utility, available in 8 trims, ranging from the Base... read more FWD to the Premium AWD.
Upon introduction, the Base FWD is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 288-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. The Premium AWD is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 288-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Buick Enclave
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Buick Enclave also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Buick Enclave
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
First drive video: 2013 Buick Encore SUV blazes a tiny trail
The Encore boldly goes where no Buick has gone before. This diminutive crossover is the first domest...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano, Chevy Cruze and Sonic cars recalled due to air bags
General Motors has issued a recall for 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze and Sonic cars today. Acco...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
Inside the world's largest Buick factory — in China
How General Motors kept its oldest brand alive in AsiaRead Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles