2012 Buick Enclave User Reviews
Premium FWD shown
- $28,796 - $35,121
- No trim specified for this review
- Pretty vehicle, rides nice, lots of room.
- Poor gas milage, front seat back too upright, noisy steering.
Purchased As New
Biggest complaint is a steering noise that sounds like an air hose leaking everytime the steering wheel is moved. I researched it and it sounds like a common complaint on the Lambda vehicles. It's not loud but it's always there. The car rides great and has major cargo space with the seats down. I average about 17 MPG in mixed driving.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles