2013 Buick Encore User Reviews
Convenience AWD shown
- $24,200 - $29,690
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent mileage, great sound syst., quiet ride, easy handling, great styling!
- A little more horsepower please!...But I wouldn't want to sacrifice the great gas mileage!
Purchased As New
It's a Great vehicle! I traded my 2012 Enclave for the new Encore...my daily commute is 24 miles one way...I now get 31 mpg city driving! After filling up the Enclave for a year, I now smile from ear to ear at the gas pump! :-) I bought the Leather FWD in the Cocoa Silver Metallic w/the 2 tone tan/brown interior, off the showroom floor in April...just BEAUTIFUL! Love it so much, I returned the end of June and bought the showroom model again!...in Pearl White with the same leather interior! (an Encore to the Encore!!!)
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Buick Encore also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Buick Encore
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles