2008 Buick LaCrosse User Reviews
- $9,750 - $13,105
- No trim specified for this review
- Good looking, great power & reliability
- Poor gas mileage, does not live up to GM & Buick heritage
Purchased As New
I have had all the problems the other reviewers list plus under EPA est. gas mileage, extremely poorer than anyother GM I have owned or rented. Poor dash light brightness which Gm just improved on with a band aid service bulletin after over 3 years of complaining. Not near the car my 1989 Century was, at almost 3 times the price. My last GM unless they get their act togather.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles