- $11,396 - $15,087
- No trim specified for this review
- Best overall car I have experienced in my life time.
- There really isn't any
Purchased As New
I have a 2006 cxl and I put 46,000 miles on it. I get 30 mpg on hwy and 23 overall. It is a great road car. I never get tired driving it. I haul a lot of stuff with the back seat turned down. It has comfort, economy, and good loks. what more could one wish for?
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles