2012 Buick LaCrosse User Reviews
- $22,836 - $25,449
- No trim specified for this review
- GREAT road care-comfortable, quiet, hugs the road, responsive, solid. Over 34 MPG on Hwy.
- Small trunk, poor rear visibility takes getting used to.
Purchased As New
Love this car! UNBELIEVABLE gas mileage with my ECO system. Some people knock the acceleration but it's really not bad. Not one problem and we have almost 5000 miles on it(have not burned a drop of oil). We're starting to see more of them on the road. A big plus is the FOUR year, 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. Very solid, quiet car. The dealer was excellent and Buick keeps sending us thank you's and they really seem to care about our satisfaction. some tall people say not much head room-I' six foot and solved that by lowering the seat. Remember folks, this is an entry level LaCrosse I have-and it's magnificent.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles