2012 Buick LaCrosse User Reviews
Premium 3 FWD shown
- $22,836 - $25,449
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride. Fantastic fuel economy(34mpg@65mph!)Solid and quiet.Stylish.
- Small trunk. Visibility a bit tough.
Purchased As New
The biggest pluses are the great ride and unbelievable fuel economy. This full size safe solid vehicle delivers BETTER fuel economy than my prior 4 cyl. import did! Very luxurious interior. At 65mph it seems like you're standing still. Great looking.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles