2013 Buick LaCrosse
Leather AWD shown
- $31,660 - $39,240
- $30,394 - $37,670
The 2013 LaCrosse is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Base to the Touring.... read more
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, NA-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. The Touring is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 303-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Buick LaCrosse
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Buick LaCrosse also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Buick LaCrosse
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles