2008 Buick Lucerne User Reviews
- $10,213 - $14,741
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort ,Good Looks, Fun to drive
- Center arm rest to short , storage bin under arm rest to small
Good value for the money and you don't realize how good this Buick is until you have spent 16 hours behide the wheel non stop. The comfort is excellant and the Nortstar performs flawlessly. The mileage is good if you don't beat it to hard. I can't speak for the other models but they sure got it right with the CXS. It is better in many ways than my 1998 deville was.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles