2010 Buick Lucerne User Reviews
CXL4 [Discontinued] shown
- $13,874 - $20,664
- No trim specified for this review
- Styling, room and comfort, trunk space, 3900 V6, quietness, features and value
- Old tech 4 speed automatic but it does shift smoothly
Purchased As New
The 2010 upgraded Lucerne is tops in class when taken collectively. The 3900 V6 may look less powerful on paper but it provides effertless smooth performance and near 30 MPG on the open road all day long! The 4 speed automatic is old but it shifts far better than most of todays 6 speed units. The interior is very pleasant with plenty of leg and head room and the seats are all day comfortable. The Harmon Kardon sound system sounds amazing. I also love the now standard fog lamps and Super look to the front end which is included on all 2010 models.
53 out of 59 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles