2005 Buick Park Avenue
The 2005 Park Avenue is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the Sedan and the... read more Ultra. The 2005 Park Avenue's closest competitors include the Cadillac STS, the Chrysler 300, and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Upon introduction, the Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 205-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Ultra is equipped with a standard 3.8-liter, V6, 240-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2005 Park Avenue is a carryover from 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Buick Park Avenue
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Buick Park Avenue
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
First drive video: 2013 Buick Encore SUV blazes a tiny trail
The Encore boldly goes where no Buick has gone before. This diminutive crossover is the first domest...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano, Chevy Cruze and Sonic cars recalled due to air bags
General Motors has issued a recall for 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze and Sonic cars today. Acco...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
Inside the world's largest Buick factory — in China
How General Motors kept its oldest brand alive in AsiaRead Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles