2004 Buick Rainier
CXL Plus 2WD shown
- $5,741 - $6,275
The 2004 Rainier is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the CXL 2WD to... read more the CXL Plus AWD. The 2004 Rainier's closest competitors include the Oldsmobile Bravada and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the CXL 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The CXL Plus AWD is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, I6, 275-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Rainier is all-new for 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Buick Rainier
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Buick Rainier
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles