2007 Buick Rainier User Reviews
CXL RWD shown
- $9,540 - $10,490
- No trim specified for this review
- Quiet,smooth driving,turns on a dime,great Bose stereo,love the heated seats,
I drove many new mid size SUV`s before buying this one. Can not beat it with all the options. Drives great and wind does not bother it. Feels like a heavy drive instead of a tin box.
Looks sharp with tinted windows and chrome mags extra`s.
Takes awhile to figure out all the options and how they work.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles