2007 Buick Rainier User Reviews
CXL AWD shown
- $9,540 - $10,490
- No trim specified for this review
- The truck is beautiful to look at, I love the attitude it gives
- I average about 15 mpg gallon on highway and 13 in the city, it's a little thirsty.
Back seat passengers, are a little cramped, there is no room for, cups, sunglasses, I have to reach to far over when my purse falls off seat onto the passengers side floor. It is a bad fit for women, with large purses, laptops, ect. everything must go into the back seat, the glove box is not big enough. I wear western boots and they get in the way of the pedals unless I elimate the passenger behind me.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles