2007 Buick Rainier User Reviews
CXL AWD shown
- $9,540 - $10,490
- No trim specified for this review
- Handles the road very well, gives a safe and secure feeling while driving.
- The cupholders must go! Cramped seating in the rear, actually seats 2 comfortably in the back seat.
Very dependable SUV, gas mileage a little less to be desired. All and all handled great in the snow. Rear air compressor a plus, especially when you have kids(air in bike tires, basketballs ect.) Could have better storage space for CD's, and those cupholders..................It was hard to let go, but I just purchased the Enclave so............
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles