2012 Buick Regal
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$19,880 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 12000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 182 hp @ 6700 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Red exterior; Black leath...
- Computer screen difficult...
“I waited for the red Regals to arrive. This premium 1 turbo is a hoot to drive. You step on the gas, it'll snap your neck back! The ride...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles