2012 Buick Regal User Reviews
- $19,698 - $25,103
- No trim specified for this review
- ride noise feel comfort gas mileage look
- getting in the front divers side, a little tight, but once you are in there is plenty of room.
Purchased As New
i have had my regal for about a month now and i am impressed with this car. such a relaxing ride, just love driving this car. 400 to 500 miles on a tank of gas, wow. it is a beautiful ride, feels like a big car and looks modern. its not just for grandma and grandpa anymore!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles