2013 Buick Regal User Reviews
Turbo Premium 1 shown
- $29,015 - $34,980
- No trim specified for this review
- Great interior, Love the GS button!, very nimble and capable in the snow
- could use a litttle more room in the back seat
Purchased As New
We love our GS! It has great power and drives like a dream. The ride is smooth and the interior is perfect! The turbo and six speed transmission works flawlessly here in the mountains of Colorado. Snow is no problem.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Buick Regal also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Buick Regal
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
2012 Buick Verano Test Drive And Review: No Kidding; A New Buick
With prices for the 2012 Buick Verano starting at $23,470 ($28,245 as tested), Verano isn't priced t...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles