2003 Buick Rendezvous User Reviews
AWD CX shown
- $3,712 - $4,198
- No trim specified for this review
- good gas mileage
- traction control and abs went out, transmission compression cylinder went out and blown head gasket
Purchased As Used
I lost over $2500 on repairs after having this car for 4 months the dealer didnt know why the abs and traction control kept going on so after replacing the EBCM and left rear wheel speed assembly they told me the transmission compression cylinder was going out and it died on me on the way home when a bolt came out the head. This car sucks!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Buick News & Articles
Buick Prices 36-MPG 'eAssist' Regal
Buick announced that the fuel-frugal eAssist version of the 2012 Buick Regal sport sedan will comman...Read Full Review
Buick to add more GS models?
Buick may not be the first name that comes to mind when you think of performance automobiles, but fa...Read Full Review
Buick Encore blitzes first-year sales predictions
With its first full year of sales in the bag, it's safe to say that Buick has a hit on its hands...Read Full Review
Buick mulling more powerful Encore; diesel too
Looking to set itself apart in the mid-luxury segment, Buick is looking to introduce a diesel engine...Read Full Review
- More Buick News & Articles